James Park, Preston

Please use this forum to either request or add information on a BRITISH or IRISH watch or clockmaker. Request for makers from other countries will be removed from the forum. Please be aware that if a link to an existing page on or website is given in the reply you will need to be a subscriber to the website to view the page. Registration to this forum does not give you access to the website pages.
Forum rules
Please only request details of Britsh and Irish makers, queries about makers from other countries will be removed.
Any personal attacks will be removed and the person banned from the forum.
No advertising of goods is allowed.
PhilBrown

James Park, Preston

Post by PhilBrown » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Greetings! I am looking for information on James Park, Clockmaker of Preston, Lancs. The index on this site lists him, but there is no content to be seen. I own a long case clock with painted white dial, and inscribed, J. Park Preston. I believe the clock is made by James Park, but would love to have more detail. Any help you can provide would be welcomed! Thank you.

requests@clockswatches.co.uk
Site Admin

Re: James Park, Preston

Post by requests@clockswatches.co.uk » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi,

Our website states that we have 3 trade directories which list this maker so I will get together all the information about him and his family and add a page to the website and add a page within the next couple of days.

PhilBrown

Post by PhilBrown » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply! I will follow up in a few days for any information you may recover. My searches via Google etc., did not prove helpful.

PhilBrown

Post by PhilBrown » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Greetings Clockswatches Folks: I wanted to follow up to see what detail you had assembled on James Park, Preston, Lancs. Previously the link had no information. When I attempted to open that link today, I was asked for email and password. I understand that a "day pass" to get into that James Park link is &2.50, which is fine. When I subscribe, will I find information on James Park?

Thanks for you attention and reply!

requests@clockswatches.co.uk
Site Admin

Post by requests@clockswatches.co.uk » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:12 am

Yes!

PhilBrown

Post by PhilBrown » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Many thanks; will review!