M. H. Marks and Co

Please use this forum to either request or add information on a BRITISH or IRISH watch or clockmaker. Request for makers from other countries will be removed from the forum. Please be aware that if a link to an existing page on or website is given in the reply you will need to be a subscriber to the website to view the page. Registration to this forum does not give you access to the website pages.
Forum rules
Please only request details of Britsh and Irish makers, queries about makers from other countries will be removed.
Any personal attacks will be removed and the person banned from the forum.
No advertising of goods is allowed.
Misialek

M. H. Marks and Co

Post by Misialek » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Cheers,
I have acquired a womens 18k gold pocket watch. Included with the watch was the original receipt from 1894. The maker is M.H. Mark's & Co
199 Amherst road London. I have searched every where I know to look and have not found any record of this particular watch maker. I have photos but do not know how to load them on this forum. Any information would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Michael

requests@clockswatches.co.uk
Site Admin

Re: M. H. Marks and Co

Post by requests@clockswatches.co.uk » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Hi, can you send the photos to requests@clockswatches.co.uk please
Tony

requests@clockswatches.co.uk
Site Admin

Re: M. H. Marks and Co

Post by requests@clockswatches.co.uk » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:26 am

Hi,

We are sorry but after looking in all our books we have not found any M. H. Marks & Co. If you can send any photos we will add the name to the list of "unknown makers". This name could be just the retailer.